Partridge Silkies - Nothing else

My new partridge silkie.
she loves to be held
I have a splash rooster with her what would happen if she hatched one what color would it be ?

What a gorgeous chick! Unfortinatly, my beat guess is that you would get a mutt, but thise are generally cute too :) just not recognized and I dont think you coyld show them. You might get some partridges though.I am a little new to silkies. I just know only blue black and splash give you pure colors. That white may thriw in something weird, like plain white do, but, again, mlmaybe someine mire experiebced should answer. I am simply guessing based on research. Im interested im the other responses as i have a partridge male, two partridge females, a female black, and what may be a female buff/partridge. I would like to get girls in all the other colors eventually. I might be breeding even though it may give me mutts. :) Maybe someone else can be more specific or more sure abiut the answer? Good luck answering your question!

~Angela

I wanted to see if anyone can tell if this Partridge

is a girl. I think it may be a girl because of the poof on top her head instead of the Einstein look of my darker one.

Hello!! Just thought i would stop in and subscribe! I got a few eggs shipped and had no idea what they would be, but it looks like i have a partridge
(as well as a couple blue and a sizzle!) We just love this one, Chip!

Back
Top Bottom