Paso Robles Poultry Show October 5-7, 2012. Who's going?

I'll be there showing 23 birds.
big_smile.png

Tricia - you might as well bring me those chocolate orpington eggs - no one will want them and I can dispose of them for you.
tongue.png

AND 2 adorable kids!  Quite a truckload.  Let me know if you need help with coop-in. 

Yes it will be interesting since this will be the 1st time showing the geese! The girls are very excited! They love these shows!
What time are you planning on getting there? We are going to try and leave between 1-1:30 and we are 3 1/2 hours away. I'm hoping we can drive without stoping. I might have to stop and walk around and "unstiff" my legs. My 37 year old body works like and 90 year old! I'm really excited about seeing everyone!

I am planning to leave mid morning (which equals late morning once you translate to Dyann-time) so should be there by about 4:00. What time do they open the doors for cooping in?

I am planning to leave mid morning (which equals late morning once you translate to Dyann-time) so should be there by about 4:00. What time do they open the doors for cooping in?

Coup in is 4-9 pm. I'll text you when we get close to see if you made it yet. I'm thinking we will make it between 5-6 pm.

I've got a perfect quad of black Isbars from Greenfire, they are 7 weeks old. If someone is interested in them maybe they can hitch a ride with my dear friend (chooklet)

I paid $300 for them so I'd like to get that if possible

Back
Top Bottom