pasty butt question

I'll do the ACV in the water but I suspect I'll also have to do something more since she's got massive poof feathers back there...although I'm inclinded to do something that doesn't involve me having to wrestle a chicken on my own first...soooo we'll do the ACV today and the rest of the week...if no change then I'll have hubby help me on the weekend to do a trim.

I put on gloves today to get a close up look...and her egg laying hole is pretty 'open' .... is her poop hole located below that vent hole???

Oh then her bumm holio is very open...it was winking at me when I was digging around back there. LOL
lol.png

Just looks like a bunch of poop on her down like feathers under then...that's actually a relief, at least I know she can lay eggs and poop with no problems, she's just not very good at wiping her bummiss afterwards
wink.png
LOL

Oh then her bumm holio is very open...it was winking at me when I was digging around back there. LOL /img/smilies/lol.png

Just looks like a bunch of poop on her down like feathers under then...that's actually a relief, at least I know she can lay eggs and poop with no problems, she's just not very good at wiping her bummiss afterwards /img/smilies/wink.png LOL

Lol you sound like me with the chick's. I swear they have their own yp and just not using it. No matter what I tell em. Lol

Ugh, we have one like this too! She is fat and sassy and stays dirty in the rear. We frequently just trim with scissors. Once we have chased down her cute little waddle and caught her, it takes one to hold and one to trim!

Back
Top Bottom