Apr 4, 2020
Hi :) So I have 6 baby chicks who hatched last week. They are doing really well except one little chick had pasty butt which I noticed on Friday and treated with warm water and a paper towel. The pasty butt is back again today so I treated it again. She is the smallest of the chicks. The other five are doing really well with no sign of pasty butt.
I am a teacher and have hatched the chicks for a farmer and I am allowing the children in school to look at them. They are fairly settled in school as they just do their own thing and the children watch them in small groups. I am keeping them for another 2 weeks before giving them back to the farmer. Currently I am bringing the chicks in and out of school in my car daily and I'm concerned this is what's causing stress to the little one with pasty butt. Would I be better leaving them in school overnight? They would be there from about 4pm-8am on their own. Or should I continue to bring them in and out? I just want them to be as happy as they can be and it’s stressing me out at the moment.

I don’t know but I am looking now.
I know this is wierd but what time is it there?
Do your local or nearby stores have a website if so I would see if they have any and if it is in store I would get it .

I don’t know but I am looking now.
I know this is wierd but what time is it there?
Do your local or nearby stores have a website if so I would see if they have any and if it is in store I would get it .
It’s 11pm here. I’m just late night worrying about my chicks 😅 I am searching out agricultural stores nearby but I can’t seem to find anything past normal feed

This is one piece of info
FBE5B28F-C5A6-4E7D-9531-7EBF27216195.png

Back
Top Bottom