Thanks for replying. Is there a homemade or human equivalent? I’m in Ireland and we don’t have many Agricultural stores around my area.
indeed there is. I learned that if I put a small amount (half of a cap full) of apple cider vinegar in their waterer (1 quart) it has eliminated pasty butt altogether. It's a miracle!

indeed there is. I learned that if I put a small amount (half of a cap full) of apple cider vinegar in their waterer (1 quart) it has eliminated pasty butt altogether. It's a miracle!
Ok I do have that in the house so I’ll try it tomorrow. Can I ask am I wrong to be bringing them in and out in car everyday would I be better leaving them in school overnight?

Ok I do have that in the house so I’ll try it tomorrow. Can I ask am I wrong to be bringing them in and out in car everyday would I be better leaving them in school overnight?
As long as they have the heat plate, they should be just fine overnight at school. I don't get up at night to check on mine. Just make sure they have plenty of food and water.

Attachments

• 4B220DBC-3DE3-4B4F-9FB0-0577A8D54681.jpeg
    4B220DBC-3DE3-4B4F-9FB0-0577A8D54681.jpeg
    501 KB · Views: 10
This is them here.ok maybe leaving them in school midweek would reduce their stress levels. I’m just so obsessed with them I love watching them all evening 😅

Back
Top Bottom