Paws and Claws (RP) Roleplay

Amo smelled the delicous scent, but knew better. Chocolate could kill her, so she simply went back in the living room and lied down again.

Lyra, stopped begging and decided it was best to steal or dig in the trash. She started running, to the alley. Cats honked at her, but she just ran faster. She ran straight at the trash and nd knocked it over, then digging to see what scraps were left.

Amo smelled the delicous scent, but knew better. Chocolate could kill her, so she simply went back in the living room and lied down again.

Lyra, stopped begging and decided it was best to steal or dig in the trash. She started running, to the alley. Cats honked at her, but she just ran faster. She ran straight at the trash and nd knocked it over, then digging to see what scraps were left.

Jake grabbed a cookie and put half of it in his mouth holding it that way and picked up his backpack taking it up to his room.

(Hey anyone has a human that wants a cat? If doesn't matter if they already have a dog or cat they can have 2 pets)

Jake grabbed a cookie and put half of it in his mouth holding it that way and picked up his backpack taking it up to his room.

(Hey anyone has a human that wants a cat? If doesn't matter if they already have a dog or cat they can have 2 pets)

My human Charlotte wants a dog or a cat or both, so)

My human Charlotte wants a dog or a cat or both, so)
(I'ma go see her)
Snyper knocked over jakes trashcan with a loud crash he started taring up the trash looking for left overs

Jake passed his window and saw a dog knocking over his trashcan and tearing through his trash "Hey!" He yelled rushing outside.

Back
Top Bottom