PAYPAL/Hatching Eggs Swap FEEDBACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me give some feedback on the eggs I've received:

Cjwaldon - NJs: Great fertility. Had loads of babies hatch. Unfortunately I sexed wrong and gave away all the hens.
th.gif

Crfarms - Marans: Love her birds! Many babies hatched. Must get more.

Wayne813 - Marans: None developed. Bummer

Sebrightmom - Silkies: beautiful! Love these guys. Got them running around with my Paint babies.

Did I miss anyone???

the marans have been developing for me i dont know why they havent be for you here are a couple of babies..

the marans have been developing for me i dont know why they havent be for you here are a couple of babies..

I think it is your post office, I had lots of detached air cells in eggs from you. There are a couple places I cannot order eggs from. I got eggs from someone in Texas, out of 24 eggs 1 hatched. She sent me 8 replacements, 1 developed. I think some post offices are just harder on eggs then others.

I don't know what's going on... It seems like the PO might be the problem. I got 6 eggs from Wayne on another swap and only 1 developed.
hmm.png
And Wayne, this isn't a complaint and there's no need to send more eggs. I have my hands/incubator full for the time being.
thumbsup.gif

I just want to say that I also got another batch of his eggs about two months ago and had 3 chicks hatch out of 6 eggs...

Last edited:
I used a NEW post office and had BOTH packages arrive TRASHED so I don't use them anymore. Back to my regular PO.

Received 8 Basque eggs today from Mazstre. Very quick response time, excellent communication. 5 out of 8 eggs made it in good condition. Other 3 were totally crushed which is odd because the outside of box was in great shape. Not sure what happened.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom