Not open for further replies.

crazypetlady

Songster
8 Years
Jul 30, 2011
East Central Indiana
My Coop
My Coop
I would like everyone to post here everytime they make a claim and then follow up with your results the good, bad and the ugly. Hopefully it will be all good. You can use this for sideswaps. This is very important it is really the only way we can know how everyone is doing and if there are any problems that need to be addressed. If you have problems with your eggs please contact the sender 1 st and let them have a chance to address the situation. If you are able please fill in information here on past swaps. Let's PLEASE work together here and get the info. Here so we don't have to make this a REQUIREMENT for swapping.

I'm not really sure if you want this in a specific format, but here goes. :)

Received 10/31/12: 8 Super Blue Egg Layers from DMRippy (claimed 10/23)

Great packing job and thanks for the extra!

Received 11/05/12: 6 Paint Silkie eggs from madamwlf (claimed 10/28 post 1979)

I love the foam you use to ship. All eggs arrived in great condition and are in the incubator! :)

Received 11/06/12: SFH eggs from KYTinpusher (claimed 10/30/12 post 2040) yay!

These were carefully packaged and all eggs were unbroken! Thank you!

Received 11/10/12: 9 Crested Cream Legbar eggs from cjwaldon (claimed 10/20/12 - I wasn't tracking post numbers at the time)

These were initially claimed for spring...thank you for sending them so early!

The USPS half crushed the box and delivered it a day late, but as a testament to cjwaldon's careful packing - only 1 egg was broken! I wish I would have taken a pic of the box. Crazy that they made it here intact!
smile.png

Date
11/7...... claimed Barred Rock eggs from John Farmer post #2674 .......sent $16 Paypal to sebrightmom post # 2953
11/8 ......claimed 6 Serama eggs from crazypetlady post # 2748.....sent $16 Paypal to crfarm post # 2749
11/12.....claimed 6 Serama & 3 Silkie eggs from RedBush Farm post # 2947....sent $16 Paypal to babymakes6 post # 2953

So far from this swap, I have received:

1) Dominiques and Buff Orps from TDHenson86, good development/hatch
2) Healhty, happy Lakenvelder chicks. Debs_flock
3) Silkies and Barred Rock Bantams from Serightmom. Good dev/harch
4) White Silkie/showgirls Sutillman. good dev/hatch

I have received eggs from crfarm, sebrightmom, cjwaldon and all have been beautifully packed. I'm sure I am missing some names.

th.gif
You all sure do keep good records.... WOW, now I feel like a slacker.

I know I just locked down 6/8 eggs from KYTinpusher.
I had eggs from Reese, CRFarms & CJWalden.
Hatched 3 EEs & 3 Serama from Reese
Hatched 3 NJs from CJ
Hatched 1 BCM from CRF

Eggs in the incubator
Wayne Frizzled Cochin & Wheaten Marans
Swidledana BCM & BLCM

I can't remember any other at the moment.
roll.png

I WANT TO BE CLEAR HERE: I PERSONALLY KNOW THE RISK OF SHIPPED EGGS. I WILL NOT USE THIS TO CRITICIZE ANYONE. I THINK THIS IS A GREAT THREAD TO GET FEED BACK ON OUR FERTILITY AND SHIPPING METHODS AND POSTAL SERVICE.

I know I am sure interested to know what happens with my eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom