PayPal / Hatching Eggs Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no good running around smiley on this iPad...( new cool toy from Christmas) and could be operator error.
Here you go:
wee.gif

Happy New Year, everyone. I am now off to work. crfarm, I have 4 Marans out. One is almost pure yellow. I assume that would be a splash? Didn't you say those could come from your Birchen pen?

Last edited:
Happy New Year, everyone. I am now off to work. crfarm, I have 4 Marans out. One is almost pure yellow. I assume that would be a splash? Didn't you say those could come from your Birchen pen?

yay! yes they can hatch a splash birchen. the blue to blue will produce the blue, splash and black.
thumbsup.gif

not of the splash birchen. I just a roo out of that pen though. working toward getting a pen made up of a blue roo over black girls and black roo over blue girls. That way it will just be 50/50 blue and black.
big_smile.png

splash will look like this pic except the hackle will have the white in it. I have a REALLY cool blue cuckoo birchen. He's with a blue hen and I just hatched out their first egg!

not of the splash birchen. I just a roo out of that pen though. working toward getting a pen made up of a blue roo over black girls and black roo over blue girls. That way it will just be 50/50 blue and black.
big_smile.png

splash will look like this pic except the hackle will have the white in it. I have a REALLY cool blue cuckoo birchen. He's with a blue hen and I just hatched out their first egg! Sorry, forgot I wasn't on chat thread. Do we know who is up?

That is going to be one beautiful bird! Now I just have to make sure I don't accidentally cross them with the splash when I hatch those. I need to talk with you about how the pens should be separated for these or if they should all run together.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom