Paypal question

From PayPal.com

Q What is an eCheck?

Question :
Answer :
A An eCheck is an electronic funds transfer that withdraws money directly from your bank account. It's just like writing a check, only it is done electronically.

* When you send money with an eCheck from a U.S. bank account, the transaction is held as pending for 3-4 business days, until the electronic funds transfer clears your bank
* When you send money with an eCheck from a Canadian bank account, the transaction is held as pending for 7-8 business days, until the electronic funds transfer clears your bank
* When you send money with an eCheck from a U.K. bank account, the transaction is held as pending for 7-9 business days, until the electronic funds transfer clears your bank
* When you send money with an eCheck from an Australian bank account, the transaction is held as pending for 7-8 business days, until the electronic funds transfer clears your bank.

Maybe it just depends on how your account is set up?

I have a business account. Maybe personal is different? Maybe it depends on how long you have had the account etc. Either way when you go to make the payment it will say...coming from account...bank name (if not PayPal balance) and the last 4 of the account. If you click on other options it will say *instant payment* or *eCheck*. You could then discuss arrangements further should it say eCheck.

I just worry if they have eggs waiting and you say I will pay ASAP you may loose your eggs due to them waiting for the payment to clear
smile.png

HTH

Hi!
I was just looking at my PP accounting and they have 'nickle-and-dimed' me to death.
On a $20.00 transaction, PayPal takes an $.88 fee (just an example of one ).
I'd love to find a way around the fees, but PP is so darn convenient.

smile.png

Lisa

Quote:
You can ALWAYS ask for fees. It is becoming very very common. That way you don't loose any money. A lot of listings I see say..."funded PayPal or Credit Card plus fees". The PPcalc.com site has always been right on the money for me
smile.png

There is another company out now! Revolution Money Exchange. I can send you a referral link if you want
smile.png
No fees and is becoming popular!

~Natasha

Back
Top Bottom