PayPal Swap NEW YEAR EVE Party Games and prizes

so I thought instead of doing a GFF gift certificate, I could let the winner pick which hatchery/breeder they want it for. I know not everyone can do GFF chicks, they aren't all that cheap. So what do you think? I'm still taking donations as well. I'll match whatever is donated. I've gotten $40 so far.

I like the idea of a choice. If I was lucky enough to win, I would prefer buying from a breeder than a hatchery. (Although I wouldn't complain if I only had that choice.
wink.png
)

Honey is a FAB prize especially if it's raw!

I want to donate 12+ marans and or OE eggs or I could do 6+ea of my buff fav, OE, and BCMS and an egg carrier that we make. It's REALLY fab for collecting eggs especially when you want to use them as hatching eggs because there's almost 0 chance they'll crack or break. I can custom make it for 18-30 eggs depending on the size of the eggs. i.e. serama, bantam, LF, duck, turkey..... It would be shipped flat packed so there would be a tiny bit of assembly. It's just more cost effective for shipping.
The prizes can be split or combined. Whatever makes most sense to y'all!

Last edited:

I want to donate 12+ marans and or OE eggs or I could do 6+ea of my buff fav, OE, and BCMS and an egg carrier that we make. It's REALLY fab for collecting eggs especially when you want to use them as hatching eggs because there's almost 0 chance they'll crack or break. I can custom make it for 18-30 eggs depending on the size of the eggs. i.e. serama, bantam, LF, duck, turkey..... It would be shipped flat packed so there would be a tiny bit of assembly. It's just more cost effective for shipping.

Love the egg carrier! What a neat idea. It certainly better than my ice cream bucket
wink.png

I really like that carrier
thumbsup.gif
I always put my eggs in my pockects or feed can and end up craking some or forgetting their in my pockets until they get busted

Back
Top Bottom