PayPal Swap NEW YEAR EVE Party Games and prizes

AyeUpChuck, you could SO sell those as kits here and on ebay...
thumbsup.gif

I would buy one.

Wow thanks guys! DH actually made the first one because I would complain when the eggs would bump each other or the basket would tip.
hmm.png
I was amazed. Its so perfect. I actually made one for a fellow BYCer that had 40LF and 24 bantam on the same carrier. It was pretty large but it's working amazingly well for her. She's labeled certain rows for certain pens or coops.

I guess I will look at making the kits to sell!

Well one of you lucky chickens is going to get one for free!
lol.png

Wow thanks guys! DH actually made the first one because I would complain when the eggs would bump each other or the basket would tip.
hmm.png
I was amazed. Its so perfect. I actually made one for a fellow BYCer that had 40LF and 24 bantam on the same carrier. It was pretty large but it's working amazingly well for her. She's labeled certain rows for certain pens or coops.

lol.png
Sweet!! can't wait for that contest.

hmm.png

lol.png
Woooo Hoooo Hope it"s me
bun.gif

When I look at the advent calendar for Christmas, I find myself adding days to it for new years, for hatching and for this party, woohoo!!

Back
Top Bottom