PayPal Swap NEW YEAR EVE Party Games and prizes

I noticed my prize donation isn't listed.. is it not needed? Thanks. :)

I think we're just keeping the mods super busy trying to keep up with all this stuff and the thread and it might take a while to get everything sorted. I dont know how they keep up! Hopefully that means they'll be overrun with prizes! :D

I'm impatient once I decide to do something, so I just sent a PP donation towards the bator (or whatever) instead of being a good girl and waiting for directions about where to send a purchased item. Teeny tiny bit of OCD here! ;)

I think we're just keeping the mods super busy trying to keep up with all this stuff and the thread and it might take a while to get everything sorted. I dont know how they keep up! Hopefully that means they'll be overrun with prizes!
big_smile.png

I'm impatient once I decide to do something, so I just sent a PP donation towards the bator (or whatever) instead of being a good girl and waiting for directions about where to send a purchased item. Teeny tiny bit of OCD here!
wink.png
I'm sure! I can't even imagine how much work this must be, including the swap itself.
th.gif

I'm grateful for all their hard work!
bow.gif

OH.... I can do a Starter kit of Mealworms! 1,000 total Mealworms, pupae and beetles and some wheat bran for them to live in! Add that to your donations!

I think we're just keeping the mods super busy trying to keep up with all this stuff and the thread and it might take a while to get everything sorted. I dont know how they keep up! Hopefully that means they'll be overrun with prizes! :D
I'm impatient once I decide to do something, so I just sent a PP donation towards the bator (or whatever) instead of being a good girl and waiting for directions about where to send a purchased item. Teeny tiny bit of OCD here! ;)

Oh no your not getting out of it, lol I have to updated the list today there are a lot of prizes not listed yot. After I get the turkey in the oven I'll get on it

I need someone to give me the details because I must have missed the NY hatch-along & the NYE stuff that is happening. I just don't have time to read through all the post in the evenings. Point me in the right direction, Please.

I need someone to give me the details because I must have missed the NY hatch-along & the NYE stuff that is happening.  I just don't have time to read through all the post in the evenings.  Point me in the right direction, Please.

The NYD hatchalong is in my signature. We still need prizes for that PM me. This one we still need prizes PM red brush farms, if u want to donate toward an incubator pp me. Toward a GFF gift certificate PM Madamwlf or pp her. If you have ideas for games or contests PM kraftyladies

I could donate some eggs for spring shipping... I have French Blue/Black Copper Marans, Wh/BW Ameraucaunas and EE's/OE's (the blue Marans roo is over the OE's)

Back
Top Bottom