peach peachick

Quote:
birdboy being only 15 you will find out there alot of thing you never heard of. The color of the peach is totally different color than cameos here a picture I took a few years ago showing the different in color. Both of these are yearling male.

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d182/DMFarms/100_0560.jpg

Oh my gosh great comparison picture, I have been wanting to see a comparison like that for a while cause I have wanted to see the difference!
smile.png

You know there are 3 peafowl colors that look a like.

Cameo, Peach and the new one Taupe which I seen at the UPA convention 2 yrs ago I wasn't to impressed with it but then again I like a little color in mine. If you would like to see around 100 varieties of peafowl you need to load up and come to this years UPA convention, we will be touring www.leggspeafowl.com in Kansas City, MO in Oct 6,7,8 2011.

You can join the United Peafowl Association www.peafowl.org

There may even be a nonmember registration fee to attend the convention but this will cost you more.

If you think about it 98% of the peafowl are mixed with something, do you think all these colors just fell out of the sky?. If you want to see peafowl that no one else in the world has (
gig.gif
) go to www.peacocksaustralia.com but he does have some good looking SPALDING pieds.

Ricky

Ricky,, I dont know if your comment is in jest or not but this guy does'nt know what he is doing . He does not have spaldings if you note he calls them pied Javas. Which would be the only mutation of a Java kown.. and if your not careful he will throw you off of '' his '' the forum never to be seen again... he does not like Yankees or the USA .........George

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom