Peachicks of 2016 photos -- Let's see the babies!!!

I'm hoping for a peacock not a peahen!
fl.gif
hope you get what you want.

-Kathy

I have tons of photos but none of any new birds. Just my same 4 youngsters from this year's hatches that I kept back. I still have not moved the juvies out to the wire bottom brooder because I still have too many Cochins that need to be gone. I did not get to go to the big poultry swap this fall where I usually sell out due to milking goats. Once I get the babies out in better light I will take more photos so their color and patterns can be seen better. They sure have grown a lot since I put them in the shed pen though! Lots of yummy live meal worms, I suppose. I feed them several times a week.

I have tons of photos but none of any new birds. Just my same 4 youngsters from this year's hatches that I kept back. I still have not moved the juvies out to the wire bottom brooder because I still have too many Cochins that need to be gone. I did not get to go to the big poultry swap this fall where I usually sell out due to milking goats. Once I get the babies out in better light I will take more photos so their color and patterns can be seen better. They sure have grown a lot since I put them in the shed pen though! Lots of yummy live meal worms, I suppose. I feed them several times a week.
pop.gif
looking forward to more pictures!

-Kathy

I am rearranging my breeding pens again this year so I hope to get a few new interesting possibilities to work with in the future. I am excited to see what hatches and know what I may have to work with further down the line. Having so many peacocks and peahens really gives me a lot of options. I love it!
love.gif

I can't wait for breeding season 2017. I may or may not get White peachicks though for a couple of reasons.

You will receive a young pair of our Greens upon completion of your schooling Brother so dont fret over whites. Stay the course a deal is a deal,
1f44d-1f3fb.png

Gerald Barker
Aka Bobs Green Peafowl

You will receive a young pair of our Greens upon completion of your schooling Brother so dont fret over whites. Stay the course a deal is a deal,
1f44d-1f3fb.png

Gerald Barker
Aka Bobs Green Peafowl

Thank you! I won't let anything stop me from becoming a veterinarian.

Back
Top Bottom