Peachicks of 2017, Show Us Your Babies!

I use a medicated feed. This is what I feed my peachicks.
SAM_8136.JPG
SAM_8138.JPG

The first pea chick this year from my Cameo pen. The mother is actually a Bronze and we had all discussed this last year, if you remember. I was not sure what to do with my Cameo peacock since he is my only Cameo. I have several Bronze hens and was able to use one to breed to him this year so off we go! This little mite hatched out, with several more eggs set.
My Bronze, I have noticed, are not prolific layers. The Opals make up for that though! Wow!

First CameoXKisses.jpg

The first pea chick this year from my Cameo pen. The mother is actually a Bronze and we had all discussed this last year, if you remember. I was not sure what to do with my Cameo peacock since he is my only Cameo. I have several Bronze hens and was able to use one to breed to him this year so off we go! This little mite hatched out, with several more eggs set.
My Bronze, I have noticed, are not prolific layers. The Opals make up for that though! Wow!

View attachment 1028816

LOL, just the opposite for me, the Opals are the slow ones and the Bronze are the laying machines.

Back
Top Bottom