Peacock fertilized eggs

Well, she sounds pretty smart to me
roll.png
that was asking her to do a lot!

Was she getting breakfast in bed like @KsKingBee 's queen bee?
Garden Peas, I'm always up for a road trip. Went to Oregon to pick up a horse, why not for a peacock. Thanks

Fergy,
Keep in touch. I will have some young for sale as well next summer. I only hatched 10 this year as we moved and I penned up my hens, and they did not take kindly to it.

Keep in mind peas have noxious poop and they poo all over when thinking of wedding parties, etc. gazebos are mucho fun to land on top of, and if they are loose or free range, they will explore anything new. They are much fun and very beautiful, but I also miss a pristine deck. Sigh, especially when trying to paint this summer.
1f601.png

I have one IB male and one white male as my boys and 4 ib girls plus 2 bs females.

Last edited:
Fergy,
Keep in touch. I will have some young for sale as well next summer. I only hatched 10 this year as we moved and I penned up my hens, and they did not take kindly to it.

Keep in mind peas have noxious poop and they poo all over when thinking of wedding parties, etc. gazebos are mucho fun to land on top of, and if they are loose or free range, they will explore anything new. They are much fun and very beautiful, but I also miss a pristine deck. Sigh, especially when trying to paint this summer.
1f601.png

I have one IB male and one white male as my boys and 4 ib girls plus 2 bs females.

Sounds like you need a BS Pied or WE cock to go with them,,,
wink.png

I have a pair of IB , 3 years old and an IB male with a pied . My IB pair mated once! Laid 2 eggs then she wanted nothing to with him . She would fly into the coop fence stick her head out of the fencing and he would peak her head so after 2 weeks of that , I took her out and gave him the pied hen but he won't mate with her :( . So I'm going to have to find him another couple of hens I guess

Back
Top Bottom