Peacocks in my backyard?!?

MillersFarm

Easily distracted by Chickens
5 Years
Jun 3, 2016
Lewiston NY
Hey all, So this morning i woke up to see an all white peacock in my backyard, Thinking "how on Earth is this here??" i later call a phone call from my dad asking if i had any peacocks saying that his neighbor spotted two peacocks in his backyard, A white one and a blue one. And so i told him that the white one was in our backyard and if he knew if anyone owned them but he doesnt, And so later on the day i kept an eye on the white one and spotted a green-ish blue/brown peacock by my chicken coop So i decided to get my chicken net fence and try to trapped them in it, the only problem is they keep running away! Any tips on how to catch both of these guys?

Sure do! I think they moved on i cant find them, And yeah im pretty new to pfowl, we were thinking about getting a pair at an auction then these two show up! Pretty crazy huh?

Sure do! I think they moved on i cant find them, And yeah im pretty new to pfowl, we were thinking about getting a pair at an auction then these two show up! Pretty crazy huh?
@new 2 pfowl is a person that has had experience catching peafowl. Click on their name and you'll see their profile. You are @MillersFarm , and I'm @casportpony :)

Back
Top Bottom