Peafowl egg swap anyone?

Would it be a good idea to post what type (breed) of peas we have so that in the event we have something that someone else wants, they can let us know? And this will eliminate anyone getting a certain breed that they don't want.
Edited my last post to say that.

Boy, I stay outta here a day or two and get waay behind. But I do have a great excuse and that was getting new peas,and new peas are new eye candy for years to come. So,should we go ahead and get this on the other forum and give everyone a chance to get their lists togather and see who's interested? Who wants to moderate this for the 2nd or 3rd time now??

Boy, I stay outta here a day or two and get waay behind. But I do have a great excuse and that was getting new peas,and new peas are new eye candy for years to come. So,should we go ahead and get this on the other forum and give everyone a chance to get their lists togather and see who's interested? Who wants to moderate this for the 2nd or 3rd time now??
I think you should!
lau.gif

I used to post a lot in the other forums before I got peas so I would look like a complete stranger outside of here and with only 1336 posts I'm a "newby" compared to many other members here.

French- If you are willing to moderate, I'll second the nomination.. If you don't want to, speak now.. or forever hold..(sound familiar?):lau

frenchblackcopper, I also think you should moderate this. You are not a newby and you have much more peafowl experience than me.

As far as my birds go, here is what I have:

Peafowl:
My peafowl will just be in one breeding pen, and they can always surprise you with what you will get.
There is a white peacock, india blue blackshoulder peacock, india blue split to white peahen(or india blue dark pied- I had two and sold one so I am not sure which one is left!), blackshoulder spalding peahen, opal spalding peahen, and a yearling white peahen.

Pheasants:
-Pure Red Golden Pheasants (most likely will not be available this year due to many orders)
-Pure Lady Amherst Pheasants (very limited availability if I get any eggs this year)
-Temminck's Tragopan

Waterfowl:
-Mandarin Ducks (regular, white)
-Wood Ducks (regular, white, apricot, silver)
-Indian Spotbilled Ducks,
-Cape Teal
-Red Crested Pochard
-Green Winged Teal
-Smew (will not breed this year)
-Chiloe Wigeon
-Cinnamon Teal

I would probably be fine with trading peafowl eggs, but with the pheasants and waterfowl, I would prefer to trade them as started pairs, but I might do eggs depending on the trade.

I am interested in colors of peafowl that I don't have already. I am really into any bronze birds, but make offers. Interested in impeyans and any peacock pheasants as far as pheasants go. And I would like ducks in falcated teal, baikal teal, hooded merganser, common eider, etc...

Back
Top Bottom