Peafowl Fact Sheet Vol. 1 (text is now white so you can read it)

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by MinxFox, Sep 5, 2011.

1. MinxFox

MinxFox Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2010
    Pensacola, FL
    Hey everybody so for a while I have been trying to get a fact sheet I made to work...I tried putting it on photobucket but that made it too small but finally I found a way to make it the right size so you can read it! I might do a few of these for fun. I couldn't put it in this post exactly...So I will have to just link you to my BYC page for peafowl fact sheets. Just click on the picture and it will take you to that picture on the art website I uploaded it to and if you click it there it will get big so you can read it. I hope this will work!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=67904-peafowl-fact-sheets

Last edited: Sep 11, 2011
  2. KrisH

KrisH Chillin' With My Peeps

beautifuly done. Would love to see it printed on photo paper. it is a little dark in places for the text, but the artistic touch makes up for it.

Robert

3. stoopid

stoopid Chicken Fairy Godmother

Aug 3, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    WOW- Great job! I wish I had time on my hands to do something as nice as that. Thanks for the facts!

4. AnnaLease

AnnaLease Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2011
    Wow, that is awesome!!!

5. chicks4kids

chicks4kids Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    Northern Indiana
    For anyone searching, it's under peafowl fact sheet. I just found it. There were 1179 images to go through for the peafowl search. (I didn't go through them all) I first searched under peafowl vol. 1 and got no results. So hopefully this will help someone else find the info. too because when I clicked your link it just gave me pages and pages of peafowl related items. But I can't wait to read it [​IMG]

6. zazouse

zazouse Overrun With Chickens

Sep 7, 2009
    Southeast texas
    Beautiful work [​IMG]

7. MinxFox

MinxFox Overrun With Chickens

Sep 16, 2010
    Pensacola, FL
  8. Doctor T

Doctor T Out Of The Brooder

May 15, 2011