Peafowl Poop - Normal and Abnormal - Lots of poop pictures

I would give the Flagyl orally, maybe 1/2 pill twice a day. Can you get Baytril (enrofloxacin), Corid (amprolium) and a wormer like Safeguard (Fenbendazole) or Valbazen (albendazole).

-Kathy

I would give the Flagyl orally, maybe 1/2 pill twice a day. Can you get Baytril (enrofloxacin), Corid (amprolium) and a wormer like Safeguard (Fenbendazole) or Valbazen (albendazole).

-Kathy

1st post says hazal gave 1 ml albendazole, dk if to bird or in water or if that was effective. Sounds like dose needs to be checked and find some amprolium or dimethox or septra

Last edited:

-Kathy

1st post says hazal gave 1 ml albendazole, dk if to bird or in water or if that was effective. Sounds like dose needs to be checked and find some amprolium or dimethox or septra

Duh, I forgot! The effective albendazole dose is 20mg per kg, so 1ml was probably enough.

-Kathy

-Kathy

This is my pet I raised when he was two months old . Get very touchy& prefer to spend my evening time with him. can u help me guys . Normally I deworm the birds every quarter and three days after of deworm I gave the dose of ND+IB

Last edited:

This is my pet I raised when he was two months old . Get very touchy& prefer to spend my evening time with him. can u help me guys . Normally I deworm the birds every quarter and three days after of deworm I gave the dose of ND+IB

Handsome bird!

Ok, so not in the birds water, good!
Do you have amprolium (corid) or another anti-coccidia medication such as di-methox?

No buddy but I will get it from market but need to know the exact dose (peacock is 18 months old and roughly 4 to 5 kg weight )
(Reminder : before deworm he was fine but after deworm this happened not taking feed properly and trass also )

No buddy but I will get it from market but need to know the exact dose (peacock is 18 months old and roughly 4 to 5 kg weight )
(Reminder : before deworm he was fine but after deworm this happened not taking feed properly and trass also )

Need to know which med you are able to get and what strength to calculate dose
Deworm should not make them sick, can give a bit of loose stool for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom