Peafowl Poop - Normal and Abnormal - Lots of poop pictures

Pics
My next misinformation to fix is the Tylan dose, but gotta be 100% sure before I post that one, lol.

-Kathy

Poult, go to Tractor supply and get a 3ml syringe. Do you or your parents have a scale that you weigh yourselves on? You're in the 9th grade, right? With a scale and a little math you should be able to figure out how to dose each bird. Weigh yourself, then weigh yourself holding a bird. Subtract the smaller weight and that's the weigh of your bird, right? Then take the weight of that bird and multiply by 0.23 and that is the amount to give. Make sense? Paste or liquid, doesn't matter, you give the same amount.

-Kathy

I think we have a kitchen scale that goes up to 12 lbs I could use that :) Yeah im in 9th grade.I am not the best at math or so I think my teacher gave me an A but I think she messed it up :lol: Okay yeah I can do the math I will get the syringe.

Okay I am going to town today so this is what I need correct?

• Another Wormer

• A 3ml syringe

Quote: You should have a 3ml syringe and a 1ml syringe, but don't sweat it if you can't find the 1ml one.
big_smile.png
A good wormer for you might be Valbazen. It's about $40 bucks, but will last a long time. The 125ml bottle of Safeguard is cheaper ($20), but you'll need to use so much more that it will cost you more in the long run.

To worm a twenty pound goose with Safeguard you need about 5ml for five days, that's a total of 25ml, but Valbazen you would only need 1.6ml once and then again in ten days. If you can swing it, have your parents buy you a bottle of Valbazen.

-Kathy

You should have a 3ml syringe and a 1ml syringe, but don't sweat it if you can't find the 1ml one. :D  A good wormer for you might be Valbazen. It's about $40 bucks, but will last a long time. The 125ml bottle of Safeguard is cheaper ($20), but you'll need to use so much more that it will cost you more in the long run. 

To worm a twenty pound goose with Safeguard you need about 5ml for five days, that's a total of 25ml, but Valbazen you would only need 1.6ml once and then again in ten days. If you can swing it, have your parents buy you a bottle of Valbazen.

-Kathy

Okay I will do my best to find both syringes! :D If I find the Valbazen I will get it I have never seen it before what kinda animal is it for,if their is several types which do you recommend? Okay so if I get the Valbazen I give it to them once that day? Not several days like the safeguard? Sorry if I ask a lot of questions I like to get my science right :p

Back
Top Bottom