Peafowl Poop - Normal and Abnormal - Lots of poop pictures

Pics
The photos with the shavings are during the night. The others are this morning. I started them on safeguard 1/2cc each yesterday and another dose today. I've been giving corid in their water since Wednesday

My best guess is worms, coccidia or enteritis.

-Kathy

Foamy cecal poop - probable coccidiosis, so treated with Baycox and Corid and this chick recovered.

-Kathy

I will take a picture of it when I get home from work, it's more green and thick. No blood but I did see it on the learning center about the 3rd or forth poop pic down. I noticed water bugs in the coop one night then the poop got this way but it could be a coincidence. It was after the night after I cleaned the coop and put DE in the coop. The water bugs were not in the coop last night but the poop was still like this and smells

I will take a picture of it when I get home from work, it's more green and thick. No blood but I did see it on the learning center about the 3rd or forth poop pic down. I noticed water bugs in the coop one night then the poop got this way but it could be a coincidence. It was after the night after I cleaned the coop and put DE in the coop. The water bugs were not in the coop last night but the poop was still like this and smells
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/941731/peafowl-poop-normal-and-abnormal-lots-of-poop-pictures

Back
Top Bottom