Peanut’s Adopt-An-Egg Hatch-A-Long

Pics
Chickies are doing great! Customer is supposed to pick up two of them tomorrow.
@MysteryChicken helped with wing sexing, so that’s how I know their sexes.

3CDA814F-3EED-4CB1-AE71-4E718C869087.jpeg
7D186B0C-27F2-45F8-A5FE-E9B22EEDCCB1.jpeg

MEMBERDESCRIPTIONNAMEPHOTOSEX
@Lovely LettieClean legged, headspotView attachment 3117272Male
@Chickengirl2671YellowCinderView attachment 3117273Pullet
@PippinTheChickensilkie mixKiwiView attachment 3117274Pullet
@Isadorared headView attachment 3117275Pullet
@Lemon-DropFeathered feet, headspotView attachment 3117276Male
@MysteryChickenGLW mixView attachment 3117277(Likely) Male

Just sold the two chicks to the customer.
They kind of scammed me. They were supposed to pay me online via Cashapp/Venmo, but they never replied to the text after getting the chicks.

Hopefully they reply and they get payment straightened out… or else, it’ll just be worse for them because they can’t have roosters and if one of them turns out to be a rooster, we’re not taking him back if they refuse to pay.

I sold Red Head (just my nickname for @Isadora ’s chick) and I gave them the head spot chick with feathered legs (@Lemon-Drop ’s chick) The two smallest chicks. They wanted bantams, after all.

Here are my two babies just before heading to their new home.

0115BFA0-2BE9-4BF7-86AB-FCCDAE6A48B6.jpeg

Red head was quiet, but the head spot was very loud and chirped constantly😓. Going to miss these beauties.

Decided I’m not going to make any more deals like this… I just get too attached to the chicks and have a very hard time giving them away, as does Peanut. Peanut was running after me when I took the two chicks. She wanted to get them back.

Just sold the two chicks to the customer.
They kind of scammed me. They were supposed to pay me online via Cashapp/Venmo, but they never replied to the text after getting the chicks.

Hopefully they reply and they get payment straightened out… or else, it’ll just be worse for them because they can’t have roosters and if one of them turns out to be a rooster, we’re not taking him back if they refuse to pay.

I sold Red Head (just my nickname for @Isadora ’s chick) and I gave them the head spot chick with feathered legs (@Lemon-Drop ’s chick) The two smallest chicks. They wanted bantams, after all.

Here are my two babies just before heading to their new home.

View attachment 3120819
Red head was quiet, but the head spot was very loud and chirped constantly😓. Going to miss these beauties.

Decided I’m not going to make any more deals like this… I just get too attached to the chicks and have a very hard time giving them away, as does Peanut. Peanut was running after me when I took the two chicks. She wanted to get them back.
That's why I do pay on site when they come to pick up their birds, when it comes to local customers.

That's why I do pay on site when they come to pick up their birds, when it comes to local customers.
Apparently, he didn’t have cash and he told me he will have to do Cashapp or Venmo.

I trusted him, seemed like a nice guy.

Now I haven’t heard from him for over 5 hours.

Back
Top Bottom