Peas for Sale on Craigslist

Too many males to sell trios! Sold a 2014 six week old pair about a week ago for $50 and they went to a great home.

-Kathy

Did you try to sell any hatching eggs to locals this year?
Mine went as fast as i could pull them , i would run the add 2 days selling a minimum of 4 eggs and get a list to fill and then run the add again and i hatch out the randoms i find.

Last edited:
Did you try to sell any hatching eggs to locals this year?
Mine went as fast as i could pull them , i would run the add 2 days selling a minimum of 4 eggs and get a list to ,fill the list and run the add again and i hatch out the randoms i find.
I did one ad and I think it was for $10/egg, maybe that was too much?

-Kathy

If I had stuff to ship them in I'd gladly give them away to anyone here if they paid for shipping and materials. Problem for me is finding the time to get the right packing material. I was quite happy with the method @DylansMom used, which is eggs wrapped in foam, then placed in a box with dividers. That box was then placed in a larger box with packing peanuts on all side, top and bottom.

-Kathy

Yea them shipping boxes are not cheap, i will be buying some this year
barnie.gif
cost more than the birds

I might be able to help out with some good foam shipping boxes, when I get released back to work. That's if my stupid biopsy results come in.

I might be able to help out with some good foam shipping boxes, when I get released back to work. That's if my stupid biopsy results come in.
I believe the bird boxes are built with a box in a box to catch the poop lots of holes for air . and believe me you put any bird in a Styrofoam box they will think it is popcorn and eat themselves right threw to the outside and deliver you some styro poop in the end
lau.gif

My birds all think Styrofoam is a bird version to popcorn, i always wondered if it would make them float.

Sending prayers your way , you are going to be fine
thumbsup.gif
CLAIM IT
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom