Peas post your peas for deerman

Quote:
VERY nice zaz! I esp like that last pic!

need to get out to the pens with the camera again! Maybe Sunday, after our Mt Hope trip, I can get out there and get some new pics.

Quote:
Wasn't wanting older birds,but this deal was to good to pass up.
I wanted some pied chicks this year and with this combo mabe i will hatch some of my own.
celebrate.gif

Master. P was struting his stuff,hope he don't get a complex when the new peacock struts his.
022-1-1.jpg

Quote:

need to get out to the pens with the camera again! Maybe Sunday, after our Mt Hope trip, I can get out there and get some new pics.

Thanks.
Can't wait to see the pics.
I need to get my other camera out and start taking some decent photos of my birds insted of just memory photos.
I got pretty good at taking photos with it.
2zaz.png

Quote:

Thanks.
Can't wait to see the pics.
I need to get my other camera out and start taking some decent photos of my birds insted of just memory photos.
I got pretty good at taking photos with it.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e149/zazousemoon206/wet canvas 2007/CX200/2zaz.png

That is STUNNING !!!!

hit.gif

Ducky Deerman was not to be found tonight! He usually roosts on top of the house when it's nice out, next to the older male, Whimzy. All the girls were up there with the old man and Ducky was nowhere. I usually find him in with the bantam Faverolles when it's yucky out, but not tonight- it was only drizzling.

I'm wandering around in the woods with my headlamp calling him and praying really loudly...I'm hoping he just went up a tree and I missed it. Or maybe he's crouched on one of the outbuildings and I missed it. I looked in most of the other 20 coops, but he usually stays out of all but the favs'.
hit.gif

I love my Duck!!

I'm going to try to have faith. He's nearly what? Almost a year? He's a big boy. He can fly well. I can't see him leaving his girls for long.

He loves it here!!
hit.gif

Burt, does this ever happen to you?

Of course, you were right! Ducky was there this morning, despite me believing the worst- praise God!

I was very glad to see him.

Here's my pal with the Faverolle dude he hangs out with. I leave their pen open all the time now so he can come and go, because the Duckman gets very upset when he can't get in...he's like a cat: always on the wrong side of the door.

I let him out with the rest of the peas, the ducks & geese...he wants in desperately and paces back and forth to go into the 15' x25' covered pen...I don't get it.

I let him in and he decides he wants back out. Forget it- door stays open!

14596_img_20110326_142247.jpg

14596_img_20110328_145550.jpg

Used to be, I'd have trouble getting pics of any other birds because he would jump in front of the camera...now I can barely get a shot of him because he runs for cover. I hope this is a phase. I miss holding my Ducky Deer.

Back
Top Bottom