Peas post your peas for deerman

I have a close up too. Here you go.

77123_dsc_0760.jpg

Here are Cherokee and White Lightning. Cherokee is a yearling, I just lost his male yearling buddy, Mohawk that he was raised with to botulism. Made it thru and was recovering, but I had him inside to observe, he had started standing again, etc, then I went and burned some hash browns in a stupid teflon pan and in his very weakened state, he died of teflon burn lung poisoning. I kicked myself all over creation due to that, he was a pretty emerald color, so I think was a spaulding pied.

So Cherokee has been a bit lost lately. Has has developed a severe case of hero worship of White Lightning and follows him everywhere now! Cherokee has developed a really neat personality, being away from his hatch buddy, he will peck on the kitchen window for treats til I make him some, and overall is just the goofiest bird I have ever seen as far as having a hilarious personality. The other day a plane flew over and he just about fell over trying to look and figure out what it was.

Here are a few pictures! White Lightning I was told is a 5 year old, just bought him in February. He has finally been almost accepted by my other birds.

1174_008.jpg

1174_046.jpg

This is last week when the plane flew overhead and I had his buddy Mohawk out in the sun to help him recover. Cherokee was so thrilled to see his bud, it breaks my heart, as now Cherokee keeps lookin in the house windows wanting to know where his pal is.
sad.png

1174_185.jpg

Oh and I dont know the colors exactly, just know they are both pied, if anyone could tell me exactly?

Last edited:
Happy easter everyone...
Here is Master. P fanning his turkey tail for my little "Tobey McNut"

028-2-1.jpg

Then he went on to show off his Turkey tail to me, he is such a hoot
lau.gif

038-1-1.jpg

He found Lady Di a shiny prize
008-2.jpg

But she clamed the prize and left him
hit.gif

007-1.jpg

Poor Master
011-3-1.jpg

Quote:
You have such beautiful peafowl! White Lightning (what a great name!) is an India blue silver pied, and your young peacocks are India blue pied, the one you said has passed away might have been a Spalding if you said he was sort of greenish looking, but I can't tell from that picture if he is or not.

Thanks , Taz nice pics note on the blues shoulders......4th and last pic. color mix with the barring ....that bird is split to blackshourder...just little info

Back
Top Bottom