Pease help! One of my duckling keeps falling backwards, can't walk well.

Thank you for sending this suppliement info, pecto didn't have it and bird specialty store was closed so I will try baby vitamins first for few days but if it's not working, I will go and buy this product!
You should get the niacin as soon as you can to use with the baby vitamins. I wouldn't wait. Like @Miss Lydia said, it is important for leg growth and strength

upload_2018-10-26_10-9-49.jpeg

This BComplex is found with the human vitamins at Walmart or perhaps your regular grocery store. It is a liquid and there is a dropper in the bottle. You can give a dropper full right in the beak of your duckling twice daily. If it is in fact a b/niacin deficiency you should see some improvement within a day or two. Keep your little guy warm and safe. Make sure he's got food and water all day every day. Since he has problems with balance make sure he can't get in his water dish and accidentally get stuck. :hugs

View attachment 1571558
This BComplex is found with the human vitamins at Walmart or perhaps your regular grocery store. It is a liquid and there is a dropper in the bottle. You can give a dropper full right in the beak of your duckling twice daily. If it is in fact a b/niacin deficiency you should see some improvement within a day or two. Keep your little guy warm and safe. Make sure he's got food and water all day every day. Since he has problems with balance make sure he can't get in his water dish and accidentally get stuck. :hugs
That works too, it's just more expensive than the stuff from Tractor Supply.

That works too, it's just more expensive than the stuff from Tractor Supply.

Agreed, it just depends what stores the OP has in the area. For me the closest ranch store is an hour away, but there are a few grocery stores quite a bit closer which also keep longer hours. I just want to offer options.

I hope it's just a nutritional issue and the little guy recovers! Please keep us updated.

Back
Top Bottom