Peeping all day, no pip

sarah315

Chirping
12 Years
Jan 20, 2008
On day 21, one of the eggs has been rockin and rollin and peeping all day, still no pip. Won't it use up all the air inside to egg? When will it pip? Another one pipped at about 9 this morning, it's 5:30 now without much progress. What should I do?

I was on day 24 and my eggs were showing no progress, but when candled they were moving.

I actually followed the steps that are listed at the top of this incubating and hatching forum. It was very helpful.

I actually peeled the shell and got the process going before they died, right now were have 3 chicks.

You should really consider helping them out!

Well we went out to feed the horses and when we came in 30 min. later the one that was rocking and peeping was all hatched out!!! We totally missed it. But the one that pipped this morning is not peeping or progressing. Should I pick away a bit of the pipped part?

LOL, didn't you just learn your lesson? Let them hatch, they just don't want you to see them!!
lau.gif

Congrats!

PS Mine pipped at around 9am and didn't hatch until about 4-5am. Sometimes they take their sweet old time.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom