Pekin Duck Club!

As for the quacking I was pretty surprised myself. I thought it was pretty early for quacking!
those look exactly likes my ducks, my camera broke so I can't post pics But according to the store they are 3 weeks, I thought about a month at least. How tall are your ducks? Mine are taller than a gallon jug of milk, they seem huge to me. Get back to me, I'm so excited thinking I figured something out! Lol

I am still looking to rehome my 3 year old pekin. I really do not just want to send him out into the wild. Any takers ??!

I am still looking to rehome my 3 year old pekin. I really do not just want to send him out into the wild. Any takers ??!

You wouldn't do that? you would be causing him to die a horrible death, Have you been on your states thread? and the rehoming thread? Have you put him on Pet finder or craigs list? Please don't send him into the wild.

What kind of container do you keep water in? My darling ducks either climb in or knock it over. They waste too much and run dry if I use the traditional poultry waterer.

What kind of container do you keep water in? My darling ducks either climb in or knock it over. They waste too much and run dry if I use the traditional poultry waterer.
I hope you're talking about babies...If so, Rectangular tupperware bowl with a part of the lid cut out so only their heads get in their, sometimes we post a sticky that says "NO DIVING!"

If not, thick rubber buckets with handles so easy to carry and clean and when frozen you can beat the crap out of it without fear of breaking it!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom