Pekin Duck Club!

Our newest editions to the family. 3 female Pekins and 1 female Mallard. (All 4 mo old). Also have a female Pekin, female Buff and Buff drake (3 days old).

I'm new to BYC and wondered if anyone is in the Tampa Bay FL area in the Pekin club? We've got 5 right now..and 2 white Muscovies, and a lot of mallards that come and go at will... Love our duckies!.:)

I'm new to BYC and wondered if anyone is in the Tampa Bay FL area in the Pekin club? We've got 5 right now..and 2 white Muscovies, and a lot of mallards that come and go at will... Love our duckies!.
smile.png
I am over in Oregon, but welcome to BYC and awesome you love your duckies. It is an easy thing to do. I don't own any ducks but LOVE them.

I have 2 Pekings, 1 female and 1 drake and they are almost 6 months. He is mating with my khaki Campbell's. What will I end up with. The KC is sitting on 9 eggs

@marcelineduckie - I miss you. I hope you and your family and Gunter and Marceline are doing well. If you've posted something and I've missed it, I apologize. Just been thinking about you.

I have 2 Pekings, 1 female and 1 drake and they are almost 6 months. He is mating with my khaki Campbell's. What will I end up with. The KC is sitting on 9 eggs
prolly something cute. I actually have no idea so that is all I could come up with. Hopefully someone will tell you.

Back
Top Bottom