Pekin Duck Club!

I attempted to hatch my own little ducks this year and out of 17 eggs I got this little bundle.

She is just a day old and I say she because I am hoping she turns out to be a girl. I have six full grown Pekins and only two are ladies and I have them in a pen with one of the males.
This little bundle is so lonely and thinks I'm the moma, she crystal when I put her in her box but is content if I let her nuzzle. I am thinking about getting her a little sister from the feed store so she won't be so lonely.

I attempted to hatch my own little ducks this year and out of 17 eggs I got this little bundle.

She is just a day old and I say she because I am hoping she turns out to be a girl. I have six full grown Pekins and only two are ladies and I have them in a pen with one of the males.
This little bundle is so lonely and thinks I'm the moma, she crystal when I put her in her box but is content if I let her nuzzle. I am thinking about getting her a little sister from the feed store so she won't be so lonely.
Getting another would be a great idea since it takes alot of your time to make one happy and secure. What a cutie that one is.

My fan died on me. Partner will try and fix it tomorrow . It's raining no ones happy today it's all wet. It's hot in house but cold out side and eggs still exploding . I will should bury them all but I want to give extra time.

Back
Top Bottom