Pekin Duck Club!

I would say its a Rouen also, since it is almost as big as the white one plus it has 2 stripes by the eye. Mallards only have one.
May be a Pekin or even Aylesbury with the very light beak on the white one. Most likely Pekin though if you got it at the feed store.
The one in the back could be a Swedish. Or a mix, not sure...

I would like to be added to the Pekin Duck Club!
I have two ducks, Daisy and Donald.
This is my drake Donald

Hello and welcome
frow.gif

OMG, I got the kiddie pool and the Pekins have been in it ever since. They have claimed it as theirs. lol. It's so funny but kinda sad... looks like I gotta get another one for the Mallard and Sweds. Before the pool I had water troughs that only 3 or 4 could fit in at a time. I still want to move them out of the back yard to the stock tank. My husband thinks if I move the swimming pool to the tank the ducks may stay there then
hu.gif

I just got a White Pekin duckling, and I am very worried about him/her.
jumpy.gif
I do not know the gender of my duck, and I have also noticed that it isn't eating very much. I am a little desperate, because I don't want it to starve. Can someone help? Another question I have is: Do White Pekins do well without another duck friend?
idunno.gif

Ducks should have another duck. Have read so much that explains the need for at least 2..........I have 2 Pekins right now that are about 4 weeks old. They are never farther than an inch away from each other. I hope it gets better soon. There are a lot of folks on here that can give you the advice you need!! :O)

Ducks should have another duck. Have read so much that explains the need for at least 2..........I have 2 Pekins right now that are about 4 weeks old. They are never farther than an inch away from each other. I hope it gets better soon. There are a lot of folks on here that can give you the advice you need!! :O)
Thank you! I still need to know why she isn't eating.
goodpost.gif

Last edited:
I love these pekins. Don't own any. My coworker has a big girl and she's cute and very round and plump. Her name's Kenzy. I love ducks and enjoy these postings and everyone's love and devotion to their web footed birds. I own a pair of zebra finches and love them very much. They fly free in my home. Can't have ducks so will live vicariously thru those of you who do.

Back
Top Bottom