Pekin Duck Club!

Your Pekins are WICKED CUTE! !
My male Pekin doesn't have the curl yet & hes 12 weeks
What freakshow5 said. Wow, they are so extremely cute and I want them for squeezing and kissing and snuggling. Why are they so cute? It is not funny because it sends me into orbit. @duckies1230

Last edited:

This is billie. We have had her for a year. She was a local park duck we found with a broken leg and rescued. Now she's a much beloved house duck

@ miss Lydia and your right, their straw box is orange in the pic above so I see these little mites or whatever easy, its when I push down or fluff the straw I see them all over the Orange walls. Ewww!!! And its in my basement, I just bought draw and they love it, what should I do?
I'd get it out bag it up and carry it off or put out for trash man how ever you get rid of trash. Then while your ducks are out side open window and spray with something safe I use neem oil mix with very warm water in a garden pump sprayer I do this in my coop just to keep the mites away. The kind that live in the crevices inside the chicken coop. Neem oil is very safe to use. Try horse bedding it comes pre packaged and is nice and thick and makes nice bedding for ducks. It comes in bales actually

I have this beautiful black duck, named Daffy. I've been told she (pretty sure she) is a Pekin. Anyone else have odly colored Pekins? I know they can be other colors.

Back
Top Bottom