Pekin Duck Club!

They def need to be on niacin plain or Nutritional yeast until at least 10weeks old. 125mgs of plain niacin or 1 Tab per cup of feed of Nutritional yeast. Might want to give them some vitamins too and see if that perks him up Poultry vitamins aren't very expensive.

I have niacin I'm putting in their water and I have Brewers yeast coming from Amazon in a few days that I will be putting on their food. They got electrolites and probiotics in their water for their first 3 days at home which is what the lady at tractor supply told me to do because they had just come in that same day I got them. Should I still be using that stuff plus niacin or is just the niacin and Brewers yeast ok?

I've never had any issues with ducks before. And I've never given any of mine niacin besides what is already in their food so I'm new to this stuff so to speak.
1f60a.png

Funny thing is. I have him and the other swimming in the bathtub right now and his tail is up and normal. Granted he doesn't crazy swim (swim under water super fast several laps) like the others...he actually doesn't go completely under at all but maybe he just a late bloomer...

Back
Top Bottom