Pekin duck stopped walking flops around healthy otherwise

Any mating going on? If an injury they can take a long time to heal. Rest and water therapy along with B complex 1-2 ml daily over a treat. It took my Runner duck over a month to get over a sprain. That is all I could come up with since nothing showed up on her legs of feet. She stayed in a dog X pen during the day so she could be with her friends and she got private swim time 2X a day. Liquid B complex over meal worms.

Any mating going on? If an injury they can take a long time to heal. Rest and water therapy along with B complex 1-2 ml daily over a treat. It took my Runner duck over a month to get over a sprain. That is all I could come up with since nothing showed up on her legs of feet. She stayed in a dog X pen during the day so she could be with her friends and she got private swim time 2X a day. Liquid B complex over meal worms.
No mating for her just in the pen possible tried running at some. Point. I'll stay on her and see what happens.

Doe you know how much ivermectin for injection and amounts. I'm researching that now.

Thanks again.

Keep us updated and also keep her away for the other ducks but where they can all see each other as long as she hasn't any open wounds if she does you'll have to make sure to keep the flies away from here. It's in their nature to get rid of one that's injured or sick so it doesn't draw in predators. So protect her.

Back
Top Bottom