Pekin duck....treats??

Oh, but dirt is so wonderful! That's what my runners tell me
wink.png
There was the night they really partied hearty in the guest room . . . I failed to close the brooder door . . . there was a potted plant in there . . . they had water . . . room was splattered in mud . . . and poo. . . .
Oh my Amiga, this is just brilliant! I reckon it would have been quite the mess. Even with their little wiggly butts, I don't reckon I could have plastered a smile on my face if you paid me to that morning!

Mine love eating peas, corn and meal worms out of my hand.
They love a few things in water- strawberries, blueberries, tomatoes, cat food. They don't seem to be a fan of eating those out of my hands, but go crazy when I put it in water.

Oh and their favorite- scrambled eggs!!!

Ours get lettuce strawberries and grass but they lived outside at the age of 5 weeks .

Hi, I am new here but we bought two pekin ducks in March of 2013. My ducks absolutely LOVE watermelon. They go crazy over it and eat an entire plate-full in less than a minute lol.

Mine all love water melon too, and thank goodness the price wasn't too bad this year. I bought them a pumpkin a while back only got a nibble on it. Dried meal worms is another fav. Romaine lettuce, cabbage, kale.

Back
Top Bottom