Pekin duckling leg problems. Help!

I've been following this thread as a new chick/duck mom. I have 2 ducklings with 11 chicks, all approximately 6-7 weeks. All eat Purina Flock Raiser Crumbles. One duckling is a Pekin and the other is a Buff (sold as a Pekin). The Pekin has started exhibiting issues. One big question I have is how much B complex should I give on a snack and is there a problem if the chicks get into it? They all house together. Thanks in advance from worried Mom!

It won’t hurt the chicks but the problem is your Pekin needs a full dose to itself 1 ml over a treat of somekind is the best way to give it.
Thank you so much!! She has me so concerned!! Such a snuggle bug! Do you recommend a certain brand? Durvet High Level B Complex at TSC is my closest source for immediate action. I understand 1ml... once a day or more? I started Waddles on Duck pellets over the weekend and have been giving snacks the past week such as smashed thawed peas, dandelions, cabbage, grass sprouts with seeds, kale leaves, broccoli, grapes, watermelon, strawberries, (fruit not in large amounts) etc. but of course everyone helps out. Thank you again for the quick response!!

Thank you so much!! She has me so concerned!! Such a snuggle bug! Do you recommend a certain brand? Durvet High Level B Complex at TSC is my closest source for immediate action. I understand 1ml... once a day or more? I started Waddles on Duck pellets over the weekend and have been giving snacks the past week such as smashed thawed peas, dandelions, cabbage, grass sprouts with seeds, kale leaves, broccoli, grapes, watermelon, strawberries, (fruit not in large amounts) etc. but of course everyone helps out. Thank you again for the quick response!!
that is exactly what you need to get! glad you've got one near by!

Be sure to pick up chick grit also since your feeding other food besides their duck starter. Just put a small bowl close to their food and they will eat it as needed.

Back
Top Bottom