Pekin Owners...show us what you got!

43005_hiding.jpg

My girl Little Bit hiding from the big bad Blue Jays.

43005_kisses.jpg

LB being a big baby lap duck

I had a pekin for awhile, but he didn't take to life indoors so i gave him to a friend from byc who took him in with her ducks, where he is much happier now! but here's pics from the first 8 weeks he spent with me-

peter eating the shower...
S7306208.jpg

peter and his buddy sammy in the tub-
S7306349.jpg

my duck ming mei spying peter, they never got along, lol
S7306368.jpg

talk to the foot-
S7305972.jpg

peter being very sad i made him get out of the tub-
S7306030.jpg

my avatar,
smile.png

S7305968.jpg

peter's 1st pic, sleeping-
S7305805.jpg

oh and this is just a funny pekin pic i found online-
duck_pickpocket.jpg

I have three pekin I got in March, first is there a good way to sex them, and second if I have any females when should they lay?

Here are Martha, Diana, General , Aflac and Boy named Sue
2832_allduckssopretty.jpg

They are 7 months old. Below is my darling Scrappy when she was 24 hours old:
2832_duckie2drying.jpg

Here is Scrappy when she was 3 weeks old.
2832_scrappycutie.jpg

Scrappy is now 8 weeks old so I need to take some new photos of her. She is my angel winged handicapped girl and she's spoiled beyond rotten LOL

We had to rehome Aflac and Boy named Sue...too many Drakes. I love my Pekins, they're so entertaining and when they have a mind to get snuggly with me they melt my heart :)
Michelle

Scrappy's left foot turns inward and when she walks she has a bit of a hitch in her gitalong. When she runs she's fast and you barely see the limp. When she walks the limp really shows and now and then she steps on her own foot. My DH wanted me to put her down, but like I told him, the turned foot does not stop her from eating, walking, running, playing or swimming so she lives. This lil Gal has had me wrapped around her wing since the moment she hatched out in the incubator :)

Michelle

Back
Top Bottom