Pelvic Check Says, "Not Yet"

@3KillerBs any eggs yet? I checked the girls yesterday, one I could get 2 fingers between pelvic bones, 2 were like 1 3/4, so close. I hope I have eggs soon. Although my girl who I could fit 2 had pale comb and wattles, I find hers flip flop from being red to pale. Sigh. The waiting game sucks.

@3KillerBs any eggs yet? I checked the girls yesterday, one I could get 2 fingers between pelvic bones, 2 were like 1 3/4, so close. I hope I have eggs soon. Although my girl who I could fit 2 had pale comb and wattles, I find hers flip flop from being red to pale. Sigh. The waiting game sucks.

Not yet. The Australorps are particularly bright red in the comb and wattles, but I'm still waiting.

Last night I flattened the shavings in the nest box and placed the golf balls in a way I could remember. When I get home from work I'll look to see if anyone is nesting.

Cordon squatted today! She actually let me pick her up and had a generous 2 fingers on the pelvic check.

Back
Top Bottom