Pelvic Check Says, "Not Yet"

Congrats!!!! I'm still waiting for mine over here..I'm at 22 weeks and 4 days (but whose counting) 5/7 have two fingers easy, one is almost two fingers, and one is a finger and a half.... you waited 30 weeks???? I can't take 8 more weeks of waiting lmfaooooooooooo
It has been so painful!!!!! So now only 2 more to wait on! Lol I was sure I had egg eaters. So exciting. I hope yours lay soon!!!!

Every AM I go out hopeful today is the day.....every AM I tell them what freeloaders they are and are driving me crazy lol. I'll be happy with one egg a day, they don't even all have to start at the same time....I just want eggs 😭

Whoooooo hoooo! I can finally join the ranks of here’s my first egg!!! 22 weeks 6 days from hatch. No clue who laid it, it was in the run, not a nesting box, but I’m so happy!!

Attachments

• 3DD9C22A-5614-430A-87A1-2CE2C51C36B5.jpeg
    3DD9C22A-5614-430A-87A1-2CE2C51C36B5.jpeg
    1,022.8 KB · Views: 0
Friday afternoon I searched the entire run just to make sure I hadn't missed an egg. :D
I've been there lol....out with a flashlight at night under the coop just in case it was under there! About a week ago mine seriously started squatting, so hopefully soon for you too! Thought maybe all mine were broken chickens 😂

Back
Top Bottom