Pencilled Turkeys

Wow...Phil & Lil are incredible! So Pebbles "may" be their moma who do you suspect is their dad...Mister?

I'd cross Mister & Lil in a New York second. I'd also cross Phil & Pebbles. Both breeding would be interesting. I'd consider crossing Mister with other Pebbles get....who else do you have out of Pebbles?

I need to drive up to visit my Uncle close to Gettysburg...hopefully this fall...just saying Aurora! LOL!

Here is my entire breeding flock from this year

Sweet Pea, the red bronze in the middle (Pebbles is on the right)

IMG_0066.JPG
IMG_1034.JPG

Romeo (Mottled Black)

IMG_2159.JPG

Romeo and Tommy (Bourbon Red, left) We ate the other boy last Thanksgiving.

IMG_2568.JPG

Sweet Pea (Red Bronze, Left) Cuddles (Mottled black, right)

IMG_2769.JPG

Princess (Royal Palm, Left) Mister wasn't mature when breeding season started

IMG_3327.JPG

Eve (Bourbon red)

IMG_3341.JPG

Mary (Middle, Bourbon Red), Pebbles in the backround and Princess (right)

IMG_20180625_080753.jpg

I don't think I missed anyone. Somewhere in this group, someone is hiding genes that made Phil and Lil

Wow...Phil & Lil are incredible! So Pebbles "may" be their moma who do you suspect is their dad...Mister?

I'd cross Mister & Lil in a New York second. I'd also cross Phil & Pebbles. Both breeding would be interesting. I'd consider crossing Mister with other Pebbles get....who else do you have out of Pebbles?

I need to drive up to visit my Uncle close to Gettysburg...hopefully this fall...just saying Aurora! LOL!

I don't think Mister was their dad. He didn't even start getting an interest in the girls (let alone an opportunity) until recently. Plus, I didn't have him last year when Sprinkles hatched and he/she was the same pattern.

The mystery deepens. Pebbles x Romeo. Or Princess x Romeo. I'd give Romeo his own harem....then put Lil & Cuddles with Mister. Just to try to isolate the gene. I'm just really curious now! And I completely forgot Mister wasn't part of the reindeer games....

I was told I have a semi pencilled turkeys,the tail fetahers definitely look similar to the rest of these pencilled birds.
1573243F-A28D-4121-AEE6-71F4D287D5BD.jpeg
E54669D5-1C00-4B7F-90F8-C1A95A2F9126.jpeg

Yes that is a semi pencil palm. B1b1cgcgnnPnpn. I've been trying to keep my pictures on here to homozygous pencil birds, pnpn. I have plenty of semi pencil as well. The degrees of pencilling quality is quite fascinating.

Can you tell from any of these pictures if this is semi penciled it not? I can get better pictures tomorrow. These are just blown up pictures that I already had. I was looking at her tonight and got the wheels turning....

Screenshot_20180728-215617.png
Screenshot_20180728-215724.png
Screenshot_20180728-215734.png
Screenshot_20180728-215639.png

Back
Top Bottom