Pennsylvania Chickenstock CLARION TSC April 28, 2012

Where is Clarion located? do u know how mamy vendors will be there yet? thx

Clarion is right off interstate 80. The zip is 16214 if you check google maps. Tractor supply has maps to their Clarion store on their website too. Here's a link to directions to the store. http://www.tractorsupply.com/StoreLocatorSearchView?storeId=10551&catalogId=10001&strId=785  I'll post this link in the first post on this thread too. 

Thank u!

I have someone on Facebook who requested Turkeys. If anyone has any poults bring them along.

I am so excited - It has been so long since I was able to meet a bunch of people - I am Going to bring Silkies and maybe 3 LF Cochins - I will post on FB naybe the Meadville crew can make it =) we don't call Meadville SilkieTown for nothing lmao ---

Sharisr32-

We'll have fun for sure! I hope that we get a great turnout.

I checked out your website. Will you be bringing any blue salmon faverolles chicks or eggs? Also, it says that you have call ducks too. What color do you have?

I have about 20 eggs I'm considering setting. Red silkies (non bearded) and some bearded blacks to my white roo. Would there be any interest in these babies? I wont have room to keep them all.

I'm new to this site. I have Toulose, Buff, Pilgrim, and White Ebdem geese. A great selection of of Seramas, Black tail Whie Japenese, White Japanese, a couple trios of Silver Duckwing bantams, and a couple trios of Mer Fluers. Is anyone interested? I'm interested in finding peafowl and call ducks. I'm located in Blairsville. Sounds like it will be a nice event!!!

I'm new to this site. I have Toulose, Buff, Pilgrim, and White Ebdem geese. A great selection of of Seramas, Black tail Whie Japenese, White Japanese, a couple trios of Silver Duckwing bantams, and a couple trios of Mer Fluers. Is anyone interested? I'm interested in finding peafowl and call ducks. I'm located in Blairsville. Sounds like it will be a nice event!!!

I'd be interested in the seramas. :)

Back
Top Bottom