Pennsylvania Farm Show 2009

i can't even get out my drive and off the hill.
sad.png
hope u all have lots of fun and take lots of pics for us!! hopefully next year i'll make it yet, we'll see.

Sara,
You will have to be there early in the morning and wait till the breeder shows to coop out his birds on the last day (Sat or Sun, not sure which is the last day plus check their program schedule to be sure). Then he may or may not want to sell the bird you might be interested. Harry

Last edited:
One of the cocks I saw there had the longest spurs I had ever seen! They were all twisted and kinky. Last year they had a whole row of silkies....this year there was only ten of all the colors. I wish I could have found someone who bloodtests before the entry deadline was due, then I could have entered my WJG (there were only blacks), my one rosecomb hen, and my silkies.

Last edited:
Quote:
If you want to talk to the exhibitors, you need purchase the Yellow Poultry Entry book for $1.00 at the show. You then can match up the exhibitor's # to their name, and ask around for them. There are no phone numbers in the book, but the exhibitors will be present when the poultry is released on Saturday. Otherwise, the birds will be there all week.

Back
Top Bottom