Pennsylvania!! Unite!! Meet-up chat/planning thread

I'll be bringing about a dozen or so Cubalaya x Saigon Ganoi well started chicks/chickens, they will all be young birds between 3 and 5 months old and 1 Silver Duckwing Old English Game bantam hen that is over a year old.

I'll be bringing about a dozen or so Cubalaya x Saigon Ganoi well started chicks/chickens, they will all be young birds between 3 and 5 months old and 1 Silver Duckwing Old English Game bantam hen that is over a year old.

Birds were limited to no older than two weeks old: see posts a few pages back. Due to bio security

Glad to hear everyone had a nice time! Missed yall! Sorry we couldn't come. The kids and I are just starting to crawl out from under this bug. Not 100% better, but better than we were. Looking forward to when the chance comes up again.

Hi everyone!
frow.gif

Since this is a planning thread, I just wanted to ask who wanted to come to the Tractor Supply in Delmont on August 4th for a swap? It starts at 7AM. I have a lovely little 7.5 week old golden sebright roo that needs a good home. I'd feel so much better if some of my fellow BYCers came, and gave him a great home. That way we could keep in touch and I could make sure he wouldn't end up in a soup pot! He's my pet, and I got 2 roos out of a straight run bin. And I don't have enough room for 20 hens, so I have to rehome one!

Do you guys think I should post this in the PA unite thread too?

Back
Top Bottom