Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

You guys are too funny this morning!
Heather, I have 2 questions. I think I know, but clarification would be appreciated.
#1, the antibiotics are for any kind of respiratory infection, right?
#2, if you give .5c/5lbs, do you give .1c/lb? If I did, would it be bad?

On another note, I got a call early this morning. A debit card I received last Monday, and only used once, had to be canceled. Someone was using it for something in Hong Kong, and 2 things in CA.
barnie.gif
Seriously? How did that happen? The one time I used it, no one was around. The cashier doesn't touch the cards anymore. What the heck?

Question 1: The antibiotics are for respiratory infections yes, but you need to figure out which one will work the best for whatever your birdie is having. There is so many antibiotics out there its crazy!

Question 2: Yes that is correct, except when you are dealing with a bantam adult, they will always get .25cc.

Thank You!! I appreciate it!! I will get back to you!

Quick other question...at this farm show, will they sell egg or babies?? The kids are asking me for babies/eggs. And when is everyone going??

They don't sell egg or babies there, that I know of. I have lived here my whole life, I go there every year for milkshakes. I usually go during the day, during the week. You will not see me there any other time! I have eggs in the bator, if you want me to, I can hatch some of my eggs for you, and you can pick up the day olds???? They would be Ameraucana, and Blue Andalusian hens with Ameraucana, and Bantam Cochin Roosters. You would have to let me know, and I could set them for you. Right now in my bator I have Black Australorp, and LF Cochin. I am getting some Silver Laced Wyandotte eggs, and Blue Andalusian in the next day or so. Let me know.

We're going on Sunday..and I may be going Wednesday as well...
Okay, maybe we will go sunday. I really want to meet more of you guys!!
Oh one more thing, I am mad at you mom too................
LOL!
hugs.gif
Thanks love!
They don't sell egg or babies there, that I know of. I have lived here my whole life, I go there every year for milkshakes. I usually go during the day, during the week. You will not see me there any other time! I have eggs in the bator, if you want me to, I can hatch some of my eggs for you, and you can pick up the day olds???? They would be Ameraucana, and Blue Andalusian hens with Ameraucana, and Bantam Cochin Roosters. You would have to let me know, and I could set them for you. Right now in my bator I have Black Australorp, and LF Cochin. I am getting some Silver Laced Wyandotte eggs, and Blue Andalusian in the next day or so. Let me know.
Okay, I'll let you know! xo! I'm debating on meyer hatchery but they seem to be running out of everything so quickly. :-/

Quote:
Quote:
Okay, I'll let you know! xo! I'm debating on Meyer hatchery but they seem to be running out of everything so quickly. :-/
I think that is because they were preparing for vacation. I got an E-mail saying that the girls are laying better than expected, so they will have more chicks than they were expecting.
Thanks, Heather.
I think Chad stole my credit card. I just saw a post on FB. I didn't accept a friend request from him.
idunno.gif
So he is getting blamed for the CC theft too.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I think that is because they were preparing for vacation. I got an E-mail saying that the girls are laying better than expected, so they will have more chicks than they were expecting.
Thanks, Heather.
I think Chad stole my credit card. I just saw a post on FB. I didn't accept a friend request from him.
idunno.gif
So he is getting blamed for the CC theft too.
big_smile.png
LMAO!!! CC theft!? You can friend me on FB Rhea Tynys-Coral

Hi all! Hope you guys are all doing well. Rose~Hope your chicken feels better

Congratulations on all the new babies.

Just one question please. Does anyone have hatching eggs I could buy? if you want you can inbox me, either ship or pick up. Thank You! xoxo!

I also can ship if you pay the shipping. Just have what I listed before or you can pick up. Have some young one for sale also won't ship them.

Back
Top Bottom