Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Holy wow! Chicks whipping around! There is at least one splash,one blue and a heap of blacks. OkaY now the interesting part. These eggs came from bum hens, Australorp, as well as a few others. Now here is the part idk about. I know you guys were talking about it earlier. A few of these are from the traditional dark brown marans egg. Than there are two mint green eggs and a pair of olive eggs. What the heck is going to come out of these? Lol

2. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Holy wow! Chicks whipping around! There is at least one splash,one blue and a heap of blacks. OkaY now the interesting part. These eggs came from bum hens, Australorp, as well as a few others. Now here is the part idk about. I know you guys were talking about it earlier. A few of these are from the traditional dark brown marans egg. Than there are two mint green eggs and a pair of olive eggs. What the heck is going to come out of these? Lol

3. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA

4. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA

5. patrickschick

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Sorry guys I surely didn't mean to post that 4 times lol. Still trying to figure out how to use this thing with BYC.

6. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

HEATHER!! This is such awesome information! I am hitting Tractor Supply today for some liquimyacin to keep on hand.

7. Blarneyeggs

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    In my experience….usually a chicken.

8. Blarneyeggs

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    Sally, GREAT Article! I love the little tidbits hiding in it, like how an injured or infected bird may try to hide their illness. LOVE it!

9. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    [​IMG] LOL!!!

Chad sounds like you are going to have lots of babies today!!!

I woke up to cochins EVERYHWERE!!! I have at least 13 in there now that are out and at least 4 more pips!

Oh, and in case you didn't notice, we have now talked for 1000 pages and 10000 posts!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  10. Ray from PA

Ray from PA Chillin' With My Peeps

First off...... Congrats on hitting 1000 pages,,,, looks like Chad wanted to dominate that page....LOL

Duplicate posts..... control freak ! lol

Congrats Chad,,,, lookin' like a good hatch on the way !!!
    LMAO ! Good one Blarney ! Love it........
    SUPER Mama........ instant flock ! And,, who didn't want to hatch until closer spring !

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by