Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA
    I know, but now I am going to have all these babies inside for MONTHS!!

I think I am going to end up with 20ish cochins :)

2. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

Puppies! I vote for puppies!

1 person likes this.
  3. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    [​IMG]

4. roseschickies

roseschickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2012
    Horsham, Pa
    Good Morning! Oh this is great information Thank you sooo much!! I will take it with me when I go to the Vet today. I would not want to give injections, I suppose I could if I really had to, I would prolly leave that up to my BF.

After having her in the house over night, she is looking a little better, she is pruning and eating. Her eyes are still watery (no bubbles) and she still smells, kind of like how you are describing with the strep. I let her out to walk around the kitchen and she took a large #2(Solid) then went two other times but they where smaller (still solid). I think she just wanted to watch me clean it up, as the 3rd time she kind of charged over to see what I was doing! I am almost starting to think she is faking it so she can be in the house! She seemed so chilled and relaxed following me around in the kitchen. I may have to pick up one of those diaper thingies so she can be in the house! Saturday I am going to hit up the feed store and stock up on Meds and Vitamins since I now have so much information and want to be better prepared if this ever happens again!

Here are a few pics from this morning:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And Perhaps I am a worried Mamma with my girl. But to me looking at her, She looks thin, raggedy, her breath smells horrible, runny nose, droopy watery eyes Vs Bubbles...

OMG... So I was told Orencia is a Buff Orpington! NOT according to the pictures on McMurray Hatchery! HAHA She is a Rhode Island Red!!! HAHA

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  5. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi all! Hope you guys are all doing well. Rose~Hope your chicken feels better

Congratulations on all the new babies.

Just one question please. Does anyone have hatching eggs I could buy? if you want you can inbox me, either ship or pick up. Thank You! xoxo!

6. BullChick

BullChick Not who you think Premium Member

Apr 17, 2012
    Coffee shop
    You guys are too funny this morning!
    Heather, I have 2 questions. I think I know, but clarification would be appreciated.
    #1, the antibiotics are for any kind of respiratory infection, right?
    #2, if you give .5c/5lbs, do you give .1c/lb? If I did, would it be bad?

On another note, I got a call early this morning. A debit card I received last Monday, and only used once, had to be canceled. Someone was using it for something in Hong Kong, and 2 things in CA.[​IMG] Seriously? How did that happen? The one time I used it, no one was around. The cashier doesn't touch the cards anymore. What the heck?

7. sharron

sharron Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    scottdale pa
    i have some, if you just pay shipping you can have some, they're mixed tho, only pure you might get, if laying, are the coronation sussexs. the others laying are all mixed together, blue wheaten marans, lemon cuckoo orp and brahmas[​IMG]

8. patrickschick

patrickschick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2012
    Myerstown,PA
    Okay so everyone drank their cup of smart azz this morning I see lol. I have 8 babies running around, one open and waiting for the right moment, and 6 more waiting to decide to pip. Found a few duds.

9. Pentamom

Pentamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Thank You!! I appreciate it!! I will get back to you!

Quick other question...at this farm show, will they sell egg or babies?? The kids are asking me for babies/eggs. And when is everyone going??

10. heatherscooby77

heatherscooby77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 6, 2012
    Grantville, PA
    Yes, she is a production RIR. The reason she has that nasty breath/smell is because of her mouth being open, its like chicken morning breath!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by