Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

the cohen lady has some of her brahmas on rare breeds, shes def. gonna sell them, sure wish i could afford them but, will have to try to raise my own, from what i have, maybe i will get lucky
idunno.gif
where ? hook me up.... please I am nosey I feel so bad for her, I hope she gets afortune for them!

Sally- I have 2, actually...LOL. Getting my Red cross certs & licensing in 2013
smile.png
Are you serious??? YAY I have mine yet but cant use it! I have nerve issue and have a few numb fingers in each hand which threw that and painting out the window! I still say at some point they will figure that out, but for now its working on the other BS first. Tattoo party.... lol why does that sound nasty??? CHAD stay far far away!!! LMAO!

Ya know you're from Pennsy when you're discussing getting tattooed and new chickens all in the same thread & this isn't weird to you. See, the other 49 just don't get it. We love them, but they just don't understand ¦P

I can't remember who bought all of the cochin eggs (4 doz?) from Western PA? I hope you are ready for lots of babies!! I hatched this 21 out of 26 of his eggs (one cracked).

Back
Top Bottom