Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by LeBlackbird, Sep 24, 2009.

1. mama2my4

mama2my4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2012
    Julian, PA

Possible. Wing? Was it you?

Can't wait to see the pictures Sally!

2. PrnzsButtrcluck

PrnzsButtrcluck Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2012
    Maybe Black Betty's comb is like a mood ring? Or changes with her surroundings like a chameon. That's pretty awesome :)

3. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    lo I loved my mood rings!!! I havent seen one for many many years!!!!

4. missydcpc

missydcpc Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

10 year old got that...lord is that thing LOUD! LOL...that will be put in the back room! He also got 50 bottles of paint, an easel and plenty of canvas to decorate all of our homes! The one chair got decorated with the clay....but it mostly wound up on wipeable surfaces. I could totally have cleaned up after they left..but I wanted their grandfather to see the mess when he got home.

5. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA
    I have friends who have had tattoo parties....*shrugs* but then I've been to parties that would make ya'll faint. I won't be getting one unless it's henna...HATE needles!

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    LOL I am used to them

7. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
  8. missydcpc

Dec 6, 2011
    South-Central PA

I was epileptic as a child. Had blood draws at least monthly. I was fine with it till I was about 11. Then I had a phlebotomist who didn't know how to do their job...that's ok...still don't think he can have kids...but unfortunately it made me VERY leery of needles....didn't help when I was diagnosed with Wilson's as an adult..and my Dr wants 7 vials of blood every time I see him.

9. fisherlady

fisherlady Overrun With Chickens

Used to them here, also... but I am on the 'using' side of them, not the 'receiving' side!! a VERY different view from that side!!!
    I don't have any tattoos... yet... but have considered the idea, will someday take the plunge once I have a design I REALLY am sure I want to have around for a lifetime!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  10. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

Hey Beaglady! We belong to the CCBA! Do you keep bees?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by